- Assisting Rev. Freeman with supervising the youth workers and technical assistant.
- Developing a timesheet and process for tracking all staff hours and reporting to the Coalition Treasurer so that staff are correctly paid.
- Ordering supplies and coordinating payment of invoices with the Coalition Treasurer.
- Tracking all expenses incurred.
- Preparation of grant reporting.
- Developing and implementing a weekly schedule. This will include a week of orientation activities. Then there will be four weeks in which each of 5 tracks will present 2 activities, using the Zoom platform. The schedule should include preparation time, several rehearsals, a run through on Zoom and then the actual presentation. If there are materials involved, the schedule will allow time for assembling, packaging, and delivering to the families.
- Responsible for scheduling on Zoom, all presentations, meetings of youth with mentors, and run throughs of presentations.
- Responsible for web posting of times for activity presentations and other material related to the activities. (working with webmaster)
- Participating in Covid-19 training and helping to ensure that proper protocols are being kept.
Prior experience as a camp director or as a teacher; college degree, experience with children or youth; supervision experience; Computer literate, familiar with word processing and spreadsheet applications, and video- conferencing applications (Zoom)
Be able to pass a criminal background check Strong planning, organizational, and communication skills are essential
15 hours a week for 5 weeks (Orientation week, plus 4 weeks of program) plus 8 hours for completion of grant reporting. Total of 83 hours. The expectation is that some of the time will be onsite at Hope Community Ministries, working directly with the youth, especially on scheduling and coordinating of supplies. Some administrative work may be accomplished by working from home.
Salary: $25.00 per hour
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com